I’ve been tagged for the Liebster award, by Sprinkle of Surprise! Thanks girl! Everyone go check her out.
Here are the questions & answers i’ve been given:
How did you pick your blog’s name?
– Growing up I was always very LOUD, I never knew how to keep a low profile cause I was always all over the place, so I guess that’s where I came up with the name!
What advice would you give your 13-year-old self?
-Take things lightly, the universe is pretty huge and you’re tinyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
What’s your favorite TV show?
What are three things you cannot live without?
-My laptop, Fam Bam & nutella.
Who is your favorite fictional character?
-Oh so many! Damon Salvatore is on top of the list.
What is your most prized possession?
-As a teenager I always had this habit of writing journals and collecting things to keep a memory secure so all of that is dumped in a suitcase under my bed – so I would have to say the suitcase is my most prized possession & oh oh home videos too!
Describe yourself in three words.
-Talker, Loud & beautifully Chaotic
What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
-Kindness. I think people don’t realise how rude their actions or words can be & if someone can conciously put in efforts to be kind no matter what they’re personally going through then that’s a winner right there.
What’s your favorite post that you’ve written?
-There is no specific one actually, I like all of my posts lol
Here are the rules, should you accept this reward:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them
- Answer the 11 questions
- Nominate 3-11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 500 followers
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- You can’t nominate the one who tagged you
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Here are my questions for my nominees:
- What makes your blog different than any other blog?
- If you had one day to live, how would you spend it?
- Where do you shop from the most?
- it’s a bad day and everythings all over the place, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
- Thoughts on Sex & the city?
- One thing that you’re looking forward to this week?
- Favorite movie?
- If you could move to another country, where would that be?
- Describe your blog in 4 words
- Chinese or thai food?
- What is the one thing that your readers don’t know about you?