Tips: Make your legs look longer
Hello beautiful people!
Quite recently I was at an event where I was told that I’m super lucky to be tall! As much as I love my height, I love heels, I invest in em and keep collecting them. I don’t wear them as much mainly cause I feel I look abnormally tall in ’em. But I love collecting them.My sisters hate me for it but I usually get away with it (perks of being the youngest child!)
So today, I’m going to share a few tips and tricks that will help you look taller by making your legs look longer.
- Aim High: invest in plenty of high waisted jeans and skirts. They look best with tops tucked in, they’re super easy to style and are definitely flattering.
- Choose your shoes wisely: always wear the right kinda heels that match your trousers or rights. Nude heels are a must have!
- Skirt it up: always opt for dresses and skirts, particularly pencil and A-line styles.
- Vertical patterns: wear bottoms with vertical details, this gives the illusion of longer legs.
- Cropped Jackets: always tuck in your top and wear cropped jackets!
These are great tips to help elongate your legs!
LikeLiked by 1 person